Research Fellowship Start-up Grant
- must be a medical, scientist, veterinary or oral pathology trainee in an RCPath specialty.
Already undertaking postgraduate research qualification under a UK institution or hold an academic national training number.
Not hold another active research grant other than their funding for their postgraduate degree or small travel grants.
- be studying in biomedical (IBMS accredited), medical, dentistry, or veterinary in the UK.
- not be in receipt of any financial support from other sources for the project that is in the subject of the application.
Chemicals and/or equipment
Licences for specialist software required for the project
Departmental overheads (including office equipment)
Costs for the dissemination of the work (including conference attendance and publication costs)
Funding also should not replace or reduce institutional or funding agency support. Research projects must be completed within 1 year of the grant being awarded.
How to apply?
- Supporting letter: a letter from the Head of Department of Teaching Supervisor.
- Curriculum vitae: a short CV of your education and work history.
If you have any questions or require additional information before submitting your application, please email Shelaine Kissoon at [email protected].