Register as a trainee
The Royal College of Pathologists undertakes a mandatory registration process for all StRs appointed to either a run-through training programme with a National Training Number (NTN) or a Locum Appointment for Training (LAT) in the following specialties:
- Chemical Pathology (including Chemical Pathology [Metabolic Medicine])
- Diagnostic Neuropathology
- Forensic Histopathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Medical Virology
- Paediatric and Perinatal Pathology.
Trainee registration is now open. To complete registration, you will need to provide information on:
- your current training programme
- any previous training positions
- your existing qualifications
- details of your educational supervisor or training programme director.
You will also be requested to upload a signed copy of your supervisor form. You can save the online form at any time by click 'Save for later' – your saved form will be accessible from this page.