Fellows by Published Works
Fellowship by Published Works is a route to Fellowship of the College on the basis of an individual's publications. Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of five years working in pathology if medically qualified or eight years if non-medical
- Submit at least 30 peer-reviewed publications, which may include review articles
- Be first or senior author on a minimum of 10 papers
- Demonstrate a developing and sustained contribution to at least one clearly defined theme
- Have made continued, substantial, high quality contributions to research and practice within the discipline
Please note, this route to Fellowship does not contribute towards a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
In order to allow applicants the opportunity for an informal review/formal application in a timely manner and streamline our processes, the College will only receive applications during the following periods:
- 1 January – 31 March
- 1 July – 31 August
- 1 December – 31 December
Applications should be submitted to the Examinations Department only, via [email protected].