College President, Professor Jo Martin said:
`Our colleagues have been truly awe inspiring throughout the coronavirus pandemic. Their work continues as we face a possible second wave of COVID-19 and need to tackle the backlog of cases. We will also need to manage the additional pressures that the winter will inevitably bring. So please recognise your amazing colleagues and nominate!'
Nominate your team or colleagues in the following categories
- Patient Safety
- Innovation in pathology practice
- Significant contribution to specialty
- Contribution to education.
More than one award may be given in each category. Only members can make nominations and no self-nominations please. If you nominate a team, at least one of the team must be a College member.
- 8 October - nominations for the awards close at noon.
- 26 Oct - winners will be notified during this week.
- 19 November AGM – presentation of RCPath Achievement Awards.
Please note that presentations of the awards at the College’s AGM or visits by the President to present winning teams their award, is dependent on whether restrictions on face-to-face meetings and events are still in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information and how to nominate, please visit RCPath Achievement Awards.