- 09:30 - 26/04/2023 to 17:30 - 28/04/2023
- ICC Belfast, 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3WH, United Kingdom
The annual conference is BTOG’s flagship event – it provides an excellent opportunity for health care professionals to network and share information with the multi-disciplinary team involved in thoracic oncology.
The programme will include presentations, panel discussions, specialist parallel sessions, poster oral presentations, collaborative sessions.
- To update all attendees on state-of-the-art management of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies; to develop new national research studies in lung cancer and mesothelioma.
- To give knowledge of new procedures for the management of lung cancer and other thoracic malignancies.
- To increase understanding of multi-disciplines on the nature of clinical practice and research and to learn from clinical experts about implication on UK practice now and in the future.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The multi-disciplinary team involved in thoracic oncology including pathologists.
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Samreen Ahmed
- Shobhit Baijal
- Anne-Marie Baird
- Peter Ball
- David Baldwin
- Kevin Blyth
- Stephen Bradley
For more information, please contact: [email protected]