- 09:00 - 30/09/2022 to 18:00 - 30/09/2022
- Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel, 1-9 Grosvenor Terrace, Glagow, G12 0TA, United Kingdom
To educate and involve delegates in the continuously evolving area of cardiac markers and their role in diagnosis and treatment.
Hear from a selection of cardiac marker dialogue experts along with the chance to participate in a working lunch where topics to be discussed will be : Troponin Clarity of Use – Clinical/Laboratory/POCT.
- hs Troponin in the Lab - what's happening now and in the Future?
- Cardiologist View
- ED view
- Troponin - A marker of myocardial muscle damage not MI. Clarity still required on clinical definition and use.
- Type 2 Myocardial Injury
- Troponin as Risk Predictor
- hs Troponin I escape from the Laboratory - Fact or Fiction
- Does it work?
- Let’s work together - How do we Integrate POCT with Laboratory systems?
- Comorbidities and Myocardial Injury: Considerations for Diagnosis, Prognosis and Interpretation
- Cardiac Troponin Forms and post MI Kinetics
- Macro-Troponin and other Method Interferences – What’s the answer to method related problems.
- Natriuretic Peptides: Updates
- Just before we go - Low concentration troponin precision
- Who will move the Troponin story on?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Laboratory Professionals / Clinicians Trainees (Any Clinical or Laboratory professional currently in training grade) Dr Kristin Moberg Aakre (NOR)
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Prof Fred Apple (US)
- Prof Rick Body (UK)
- Dr Anda Bularga (UK)
- Prof Robert Christenson (US)
- Prof Paul Collinson (UK)
For more information, please contact: [email protected]