- 08:00 - 04/09/2023 to 05:30 - 15/09/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
The Advanced Systemic Histopathology Course in the EoE is now in its 13th year.
The COVID crisis has led us to present this entire 2 week course in webinar format. It is intensive with 3 daily sessions of slide viewing followed by case discussion by senior Consultants (8 am to 8 pm daily), many of whom are national and international experts in their field.
Daily Program Monday to Friday with CPD:
- 8 am to 10.30pm Slide viewing
- 10.30-12.30pm Zoom Broadcast Daily 4 CPDs
- 1.30pm-3.30pm Slide viewing
- 3.30pm-5.30pm Zoom Broadcast Daily 4 CPDs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Overseas Consultants and Trainees looking to update and refresh their knowledge in Practical Diagnostic Histopathology.
- Topic-based updates for established Consultants seeking to garner CPD points or a general refresher lead by senior Colleagues.
- Refresher Diagnostic Histopathology Course for Consultants returning to work after a period off work-sabbatical/maternity leave.
- GI Pathology - Prof Neil Shepherd 40 challenging cases
- Gynaecology - Prof Naveena Singh/Dr Rupali Aurora 60 challenging cases and frozen section
- Soft Tissue & Bone - Prof Adrienne Flanagan 50 challenging cases
- Liver & Pancreas - Prof TuVinh Luong – 50 Cases with frozen sections
- Lymphoma 1 – Dr Hiba Ali - 18 Cases
- Lymphoma 2 – Dr Hiba Ali 26 Cases
- Dermatopathology - Dr Laszlo Igali 30 Cases
- Head & Neck Pathology 1 - Dr Amrita Jay 20 Cases
- Head & Neck Pathology 2 - Dr Amrita Jay 20 Cases & H&N OSPE
- Urology - Dr Anne Warren - 20 Cases
- Medical Renal Pathology - Dr Ranmith Perera - 30 Cases
- Breast Pathology - Dr Elena Provenzano - 20 Cases
- Pulmonary Pathology - Dr Martin Goddard - 25 Cases
- Mediastinal Pathology & Frozen Sections - Dr Alex Rice – 20 +20 Cases
- The Approach to Frozen Sections - Dr John Grant - 18 Cases
- Non Gynae Cytology - Drs Maria O'Donovan & Sona Appukuty
- Neuropathology for the Generalist - Dr Kieren Allinson - 20 Cases
- Breast and General Cytology - Dr Preethi Gopinath – 40 cases
- Molecular Pathology for the Practising Histopathologist – Dr Olivier Giger
For more information, please contact: [email protected]