- 11:00 - 10/02/2020 to 13:00 - 12/02/2020
- Robert Kilpatrick Clinical Sciences Building, Leicester Royal infirmary, Leicester, LE2 7LG, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The concept of this Module is to provide to you through lectures, workshops and group interaction activity, a training program for using post-mortem computed tomography (PMCT) to investigate unnatural adult death.
- Illustrate advanced interpretation and reporting skills of Post Mortem Radiology scans for the investigation of adult unnatural death due to thermal injury and blunt trauma.
- Demonstrate advanced interpretation and reporting skills of Post Mortem Radiology scans for the investigation of adult unnatural death due to projectile trauma and asphyxia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Trainee and consultant pathologists and radiologists
WHO IS SPEAKING OR PRESENTING AT THE EVENT?
- Professor G Rutty
- Dr M Biggs
- Dr F Hollingbury
- Radiologist – to be determined nearer time
For residential CPD courses only, please contact Sean Gilespie: firstname.lastname@example.org