- 11:00 - 10/02/2020 to 13:00 - 12/02/2020
- Robert Kilpatrick Clinical Sciences Building, Leicester Royal infirmary, Leicester, LE2 7LG, United Kingdom
The concept of this Module is to provide to you through lectures, workshops and group interaction activity, a training program for using post-mortem computed tomography (PMCT) to investigate unnatural adult death.
- Illustrate advanced interpretation and reporting skills of Post Mortem Radiology scans for the investigation of adult unnatural death due to thermal injury and blunt trauma.
- Demonstrate advanced interpretation and reporting skills of Post Mortem Radiology scans for the investigation of adult unnatural death due to projectile trauma and asphyxia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Trainee and consultant pathologists and radiologists
WHO IS SPEAKING OR PRESENTING AT THE EVENT?
- Professor G Rutty
- Dr M Biggs
- Dr F Hollingbury
- Radiologist – to be determined nearer time
For residential CPD courses only, please contact Sean Gilespie: email@example.com