The Royal College of Pathologists invites all Fellows of the College to join the Annual General Meeting on 19th November from 3pm. The meeting will be hosted virtually only. On the day itself, the meeting will proceed with each agenda item being discussed in turn. Members will be given an opportunity to take part in the discussion. An indicative online vote for or against each resolution will be conducted. The result of each vote will be announced to the meeting.
All safety measures have been put into place at the College including the track and trace system and social distancing regulations.
Agenda and papers are available below.
- Welcome and apologies
- Minutes of the annual general meeting held on Thursday 7 November 2019
- Annual report: 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020
- Annual statement of accounts, Balance sheet and Auditors ' report for the year ended 30 June 2020
- 2021 annual subscriptions
- Appointment of Auditor
- Amendments to the Royal Charter.
It is proposed that the members of the College pass a special resolution in accordance with clauses 9 and 11 of the College's Royal Charter that, subject to such minor modification as may be required by the Privy Council, and subject to the consent of the Privy Council as required the Royal Charter of the College be amended by a majority of not less than two thirds of the members of the College as set out below:
- In Article 3 9) (iii)
- insert "(hereinafter referred to as 'the Board')" after "Trustees of the College"
- delete the second and third instance of "of Trustees"
AGM papers can be viewed here
There is no charge to attend this meeting.
Electronic access will be managed via the Zoom platform.