- 08:00 - 23/09/2019 to 17:30 - 27/09/2019
- Birmingham Cytology Training Centre, Birmingham Women's Hospital, Norton Court, Birmingham, B15 2TG, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The aim of this course is to present a practical, slide based and an up-to-date overview of important aspects in gynaecological pathology for consultants and senior trainees.
- CIN and squamous carcinomas of the cervix
- CGIN, SMILE and adenocarcinoma
- Benign lesions of the cervix
- Inflammatory diseases of the vulva
- Non-neoplastic endometrial pathology including polyps
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Vulvar epithelial neoplasms and pre-neoplastic conditions
- Endometrial carcinoma
- Serous tumours including borderline tumours and carcinosarcomas
- Sex cord stromal tumours and unusual tumours of the ovary
- Omental and peritoneal pathology
- Frozen sections
- Smooth muscle tumours of the uterus
- Metastatic carcinomas and mucinous ovarian tumours
- Endometrial stromal neoplasms and mixed tumours of the endometrium
- Molecular pathology
- Placental pathology
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
- Germ cell tumours
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Trainees
Please see programme with full details of the week long course including speakers.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.