- 15:00 - 21/03/2022 to 15:00 - 21/11/2022
- United Kingdom
A monthly webinar series covering a range of topical clinical and laboratory issues in haematology.
A speaker presentation followed by a brief Q&A session.
Please note, access is for free via the Blood Academy YouTube page. Blood Academy subscribers have access to the Zoom link and recordings of the webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Laboratory scientists
- Pathologists at all levels of training and expertise.
- Dr Danielle Hammond (MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- Dr Kamran Mirza (Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine)
- Professor Simon Noble (Cardiff University)
- Dr Sajida Kazi (Newcastle Upon Tyne NHS Hospitals Foundation Trust)
- Dr Eve Crane (Cleveland Clinic Robert J. Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute)
- Dr Stefan Jevtic (British Columbia Hospital)
- Dr Ali Mahdi (Aneurin Bevan University Health Board)
- Dr Matthew Wilson (Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow)
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org