- 09:00 - 07/10/2019 to 17:00 - 07/10/2019
- The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham, B2 5EP, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A course aimed at improving the understanding of Haematology and Transfusion Science in the laboratory through interpreting real cases.
- Powerpoint presentation on how the Haematology, Biochemistry and Blood Morphology are affected in Haematological Malignancies and disorders such as Anaemia
- Platelet disorders ((ITP/TTP/DIC/HUS)
- Haemolytic anaemias
- Acute and Chronic Leukemias/MDS/MPD/ APML
This is followed by an interpretation workshop exercise where delegates would be given real life examples to interpret and diagnose.
The afternoon session is designed around improving the BMS ability to interpret Antibody Investigations in Blood Transfusion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HCPC Registered Biomedical Scientists of all grades working in Haematology and Transfusion as well as those Biochemists working towards multi disciplinary working practice.
HCPC Registered and Experienced BMS Nabeel Meharban
For more information, please email: Info@bloodsciencesworkshops.co.uk.