- 16:30 - 05/10/2021 to 18:00 - 05/10/2021
- Birmingham, B1 3NJ, United Kingdom
In depth reviews of 'hot topics' in infectious disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment through case based learning.
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion. The content and essence of each webinar and panel discussion will be translated into a short, open access multi-media online e-learning course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
- Gavin Barlow, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Infection, Hull York Medical School and Hon. Physician in Infectious Diseases, Hull University Teaching Hospitals
- Dave Partridge, Consultant Microbiologist and Infection Control Doctor / Hon. Senior Clinical Lecturer, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals and Florey Institute, University of Sheffield
- Patrick Lillie, Consultant in Infectious Diseases / Hon. Senior Clinical Lecturer, Hull University Teaching Hospitals and Hull York Medical School
- Phillipa Burns, Senior Clinical Scientist in Microbiology and Consultant in Training, Hull University Teaching Hospitals
- Mariya Molai, Specialist Trainee in Infectious Diseases/Microbiology, Hull University Teaching Hospitals
- Monica Ivan, Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Hull University Teaching Hospitals
- Tom Taynton, Specialist Trainee in Infectious Diseases/Microbiology, Hull University Teaching Hospitals
- Thomas Harrison, Specialist Trainee in Infectious Diseases/Microbiology, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Neil Stone, University College Hospital, Hospital for Tropical Diseases
- Darius Armstrong-James, Imperial College London
For more information, please contact: email@example.com