- 12:30 - 02/12/2022 to 14:00 - 02/12/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Each ‘hot topic’ in this clinical case series will comprise of a Webinar offering an introductory presentation supported by between 3-6 clinical case presentations and lively panel discussion.
Healthcare practitioner and allied stakeholders will have the opportunity to engage, share their experience, consolidate their learning, improve their practice, increase effective antimicrobial prescribing and improve outcomes for patients.
The content and essence of each webinar and panel discussion will be translated into a short, open access multi-media online e-learning course.
All webinars and e-learning courses will be open access, CPD accredited and available globally.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professor Gerrit Woltmann, Consultant Respiratory Physician / Head of Service Respiratory Medicine & Allergy, University Hospitals Leicester NHS Trust
- Dr Sunny Kaul, Consultant in critical care medicine, Consultant in respiratory medicine, Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals
- Dr Sarah Tonkin-Crine, Associate Professor and Health Psychologist, University of Oxford
- Dr Catherine Moore, Consultant Clinical Scientist, Wales Specialist Virology Centre
For more information., please contact: [email protected]