- 08:45 - 04/10/2023 to 17:35 - 04/10/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
Gram-negative bacteria are among the world's most significant public health problems due to their high resistance to antibiotics.
- Explore the current challenges and treatment opportunities for Gram-negative infections.
- We encourage you to register for your attendance and submit your abstracts for consideration.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professor Philip Howard OBE, AMR Regional Antimicrobial Stewardship Lead, NHS England & NHS Improvement - North-East & Yorkshire
- Professor Alasdair MacGowan, Consultant in Infection, North Bristol NHS Trust & Professor of Antimicrobial Therapeutics, University of Bristol
- Dr Malte Kohns, Senior physician Infectiology, University Children’s Hospital Basel
- Major Scott Pallett, ST5 Microbiology & Infectious Diseases Defence Medical Services, Frimley Park Hospital
- Professor Dimitri Van der Linden, Paediatric Infectious Diseases Consultant, Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc (UCLouvain)
- Dr Maria Mojica, Case Western Reserve University, Ohio
- Dr Jessica Martin, Consultant Microbiologist, Leeds
For more information, please contact: [email protected]