The BSAC will be holding a three day practical workshop at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff aimed at those wishing to gain practice experience of the EUCAST methodology.
After this course you will:
• Have knowledge of EUCAST standardised disc testing methods
• Have an overview of other susceptibility testing methods
• Have an understanding of how to test difficult organisms
• Be able to solve susceptibility testing problems
• Be able to improve local susceptibility reporting
• Be able to detect common antimicrobial resistance mechanisms
• Have an overview on new technology in microbiology
• Be updated on new EUCAST guidelines
For more information, please contact Esme Carruthers: Ecarruthers@bsac.org.uk.