- 08:30 - 04/04/2022 to 16:15 - 05/04/2022
- Crowne Plaza, Bridge Foot, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6TR, United Kingdom
The 60th Annual Scientific Meeting of the CSC, provides an opportunity for healthcare professionals and corporate colleagues to develop and update their knowledge of best practice in the decontamination of reusable medical devices and surgical instruments.
- Expert speakers will share research findings and updated guidance, aimed at improving decontamination knowledge and practice, within all healthcare faculties
- Updated guidance on CJD
- Ventilation and processing of reusable medical devices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All those with an interest in decontamination or the provision of clean, safe medical devices and surgical instruments, at the point of use
- Microbiologists and Infection Prevention Practitioners
- Decontamination Technicians and Managers
- Decontamination Engineers
- Providers of Healthcare Services, Products and Equipment
National and international experts specialising in all aspect of medical devices decontamination.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com