- 17:00 - 24/03/2021 to 18:00 - 24/03/2021
- United Kingdom (Great Britain)
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on the lessons learned from the COVID pandemic in the context of ventilation and the environment. You will also be able to participate via live polls.
Do you have COVID-19 questions you just can't answer? Would you like the advice of an expert panel? Join our audience-led question and answer webinar series and put your questions to our expert panel members.
During the first 40 minutes panel members will answer questions submitted in advance. To submit questions visit https://app.sli.do/event/sxxii0hz During the last 15 minutes the panel will answer live questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is open to members of infection societies.
- Dr Lena Ciric - Associate Professor in Environmental Engineering, University College London
- Dr James Dodd - Consultant senior lecturer in respiratory medicine, University of Bristol
- Professor Catherine Noakes - Professor of Environmental Engineering for Buildings, University of Leeds
- Dr Jon Otter - Infection prevention and control Epidemiologist, Imperial College London