- 09:00 - 14/11/2023 to 17:00 - 17/11/2023
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC), 150 Morrison Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EE, United Kingdom
The Microbiology Society will be hosting the FIS Conference and will be partnering with the Healthcare Infection Society (HIS) and the British Infection Association (BIA) to develop the programme. Join us on 14–15 November in Edinburgh and one day for an online meeting on 17 November. #FIS23
TOPICS COVERED TO INCLUDE
- Association for Laboratory Medicine: Diagnosis and management of difficult infections in haematology/oncology patients
- BASHH: Hot Topics in STIs
- BPAIIG: Paediatric interactive cases
- BSAC: Developing the Global Antimicrobial Stewardship Accreditation Scheme (GAMSAS)
- Association for Laboratory Medicine: Pathology Networks: The Journey So Far
The three-day, extensive programme seeks to provide an inclusionary combination of sessions, plenary lectures, debates, clinical cases and networking opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It will specifically provide a wider spectrum of research, networking and professional prospects for people working closely the Infectious Disease research and industry.
Both early, mid and later career researchers and people working in the infectious disease field will be part of the illustrious line up. A full list of speakers, their titles and abstracts will be available to view on the society's website in subsequent months.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]