- 13:30 - 27/05/2022 to 15:30 - 27/05/2022
- Gerrards Cross, SL9 9AH, United Kingdom
Running throughout 2022, Professor Apperley will be hosting webinars dedicated to delivering best outcomes for patients with CML and providing a free educational resource for healthcare professionals.
- Professor Apperley will be joined by esteemed and renowned CML experts who will hold conversations to share their clinical experiences.
- For webinar three, Professor Dragana Milojkovic will present a talk on Management of Adverse Events and Resistance in CML.
- Assistant Professor Simona Soverini will present on Next Generation Sequencing: Everything You Need to Know.
- A CML virtual clinic will be hosted by Jane Apperley, the speakers and by Dr Jenny Byrne Associate Professor in Haematology University of Nottingham
- This live webcast will include an interactive Q&A chat feature providing an opportunity for case review with direct access to the CML experts for clinical questions. You can watch previous webinars on demand to receive full CPD accredited points.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
UK Healthcare Professionals
- Professor Jane Apperley, Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College London
- Dr Simona Soverini Assistant Professor, Department of Experimental, Diagnostic and Specialty Medicine, University of Bologna
- Professor Dragana Milojkovic Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College London
- Dr Jenny Byrne Associate Professor in Haematology, Honorary Consultant and Transplant Director, Nottingham City Hospital and University of Nottingham
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org