- 13:30 - 24/03/2023 to 15:30 - 24/03/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
In Conversation With… is a national webinar programme hosted by Professor Jane Apperley, Imperial College, Hammersmith, will lead global expert discussions on the latest advances in CML management.
- Recent Highlights and Clinical Updates in CML
- Case Studies and Experiences of Treating CML patients with BCR::ABL1 Kinase Domain Mutations Presented by Dragana Milojković Professor of Practice (Chronic Myeloid Malignancies), Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College London
- Panel Discussion and Virtual Clinic Dr Guy Hannah will be joining Professors Jane Apperley and Dragana Milojković for a panel discussion on the leading topics that impact clinical management of CML.
- An audience Q&A session is an opportunity to ask questions and present complex cases. The webinar will conclude and a network session will open for you to meet the experts and peers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
UK Healthcare Professionals treating CML
Professor Jane Apperley will be joined by Professor Dragana Milojković and Dr Guy Hannah for our next webinar on the latest topics impacting CML care.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]