- 10:00 - 11/11/2020 to 14:30 - 11/11/2020
- Shefaa Al Orman Hospital, New city of Tiba, Downtown district, Luxor, Egypt
It is a one day event, targeting junior pathologists. 11 cases will be presented by junior pathologists from different hospitals in Egypt.
- Think outside the site
- Clinical history really matters
- IHC may deceive, believe the H and E
- An excision would be more informative
- The pathologist is not a morphologist
- Look again, it is not only what you think
- Sample more, you will find more
- Please follow the pathologist
- Unusual? Yes, but classic!
- The rarest of the rare
- You don’t know it, it is brand new
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Pathologists, especially junior pathologists.
- Dr Bassant Ahmed, Assist. lecturer of pathology, National Cancer Institute, Cairo University, Egypt
- Dr Ahmed Abd El-Alim Assist. lecturer of pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Fayoum University, Egypt
- Dr Amira Emad Assist. lecturer of Pathology, South Egypt Cancer Institute, Assuit University, Egypt
- Dr Hagar Hussein Khallaf Associate specialist, Nasser Institute for research, Egypt
- Dr Amr Soliman Pathology Registrar, Shefa Al-Orman Hospital, Luxor, Egypt
- Dr Mohamed Maher Pathology Registrar, Shefa Al-Orman Hospital, Luxor, Egypt
- Dr Yasmin Abdel-Hakam Pathology Registrar, Shefa Al-Orman Hospital, Luxor, Egypt
- Dr Hossameldin Abdallah Oncology trust doctor, North Middlesex University Hospital, UK
- Dr Eman Ashraf Saad Assist. Lecturer of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt
- Dr Ghada Mohamed Sayed Medical Intern, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Dr Nora Kamal Assist. lecturer of oral and maxillofacial pathology, Faculty of Dentistry, Cairo University, Egypt
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org