- 08:45 - 19/11/2019 to 16:15 - 19/11/2019
- Royal College of Physicians London, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4LE, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
This exciting one day conference will explore the current challenges and treatment opportunities for Gram-negative infections.
Delegates will, through plenary lectures and invited papers, learn about resistance mechanisms, clinical presentations of Gram-negative infections, the latest in research and development and hear about frontier and upcoming treatments.
Clinical lessons will give delegates the opportunity to hear about, share and explore real world experiences, and look at the effective application of the latest evidence based guidelines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Infectious diseases physicians
- Healthcare professionals
- Dr Susan Hopkins, Healthcare-Associated Infection & Antimicrobial Resistance Division, Deputy Director, National Infection Service, Public Health England
- Professor Peter Hawkey, Professor of Clinical and Public Health Bacteriology, University of Birmingham
- Dr David Roblin, CEO Summit Therapeutics
- & more.
For more information, please contact Esme Carruthers: Ecarruthers@bsac.org.uk.