- 09:00 - 05/05/2022 to 14:00 - 05/05/2022
- Virtual event
An update on reporting of the most common ocular malignancies including retinoblastoma, ocular melanoma, and lymphoproliferative disorders.
- The clinical aspects of retinoblastoma
- Pathology of retinoblastoma
- Clinical aspects of intra-ocular melanocytic tumors
- Pathology of intra-ocular melanocytic tumors
- The clinical aspects of intraocular lymphoproliferative disorders
- Pathology of intra-ocular lymphoproliferative disorders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Pathologists in training, as well as consultant pathologists who encounter biopsies/ resections from ocular tumors. Ophthalmologists preparing for the examination can also benefit from attending this joint clinical and pathological activity.
There will be 3 pathologists and 3 ophthalmologists speaking at the event including:
- Prof. Sarah Coupland, George Holt Chair of Pathology. Consultant Histopathologist @ Liverpool Clinical Laboratories. Vice President for Communications, Royal College of Pathologists.
- Professor Bertil E. Damato, Senior Clinical Research Fellow, Nuffield Laboratory of Ophthalmology,Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford will also be among the speakers.
- Dr. Maysa Al-Hussaini and Dr. Jakub Khzouz from the Pathology Department at the King Hussein Cancer Center.
- Dr. Yacoub Yousef and Dr. Mona Mohammad are the ophthalmologists joining from King Hussein Cancer Center.
For more information, please contact: iHistopathology@gmail.com