- 17:00 - 29/09/2021 to 18:00 - 29/09/2021
- London, WC1N 1PG, United Kingdom
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on waterborne infections and participate via live polls.
During the first 40 minutes of the Webinar our expert panel will be invited to discuss questions submitted in advance by our audience. During the remaining 20 minutes the audience will be invited to submit live questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Members of infection societies.
- Teresa Inkster, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Daniel Pitcher, Managing Director, Water Hygiene Centre
- Jimmy Walker, Independent Microbiological and Decontamination Consultant, Walker on Water
- Mike Weinbren, Consultant Medical Microbiologist, NHS Scotland Assure and King's Mill NHS Trust.
- Chair: Eimear Brannigan, Consultant in Infectious Diseases, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust