- 08:30 - 22/06/2023 to 16:00 - 22/06/2023
- Queen Margaret University, University Way, Musselburgh, EH21 6UU, United Kingdom
The Infection Prevention Society (IPS) Scotland Branch Conference, Infection Control Matters, is taking place at Queen Margaret University.
Educational sessions will take place on Infection Prevention & Control. Delegates will be provided with refreshments and lunch and have the opportunity to visit our exhibition hall during breaks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Infection prevention practitioners
- Tissue viability nurses
- Critical care nurses
- Continence nurses
- Domestic managers
- Karen Wares, Scotland Branch Coordinator and Country Lead, IPS
- Prof Jacqui Reilly, Professor, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Lorna Gordon
- Kenneth Wood
- Dr William Johnston, Postdoctoral Researcher, Glasgow Caledonian University
- Chris Paterson, Senior Nurse Infection Control, ARHAI Scotland
- Tracey Cooper, Lecturer in Health Sciences - Infection Prevention & Control, Bangor University
- Prof Martin Kiernan, Visiting Professor, University Of West London
- Prof Angus Watson
Our conference organising committee recognise the changing and challenging landscape of infection prevention and control within health and social care. Our themes this year are critical to the infection prevention and control agenda and include Transmission Based Precautions, Environmental Decontamination, Biofilms in Healthcare, IPC in the Community and IPC Internationally.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]k