- 07:15 - 27/06/2023 to 17:30 - 29/06/2023
- University of Liverpool , Foundation Building, Brownlow Hill, Liverpool , L69 7ZX, United Kingdom
This is the 14th Joint Meeting of the British Division of the International Academy of Pathology and the Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland which includes our colleagues from Belgium, Ireland, and the Netherlands.
- This multidisciplinary meeting will bring together histopathologists, molecular pathologists, scientists, clinicians, laboratory technicians, trainees, PhD students and undergraduates to hear about the latest advances in our rapidly changing field.
- The scientific programme will feature lecturers from Europe, US and Japan discussing the latest advances including the applications of molecular and digital pathology.
- The delegates will learn about the latest advances in this rapidly changing field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event is suitable for Pathologists of all levels and Medicine students with an interest in pathology, Laboratory technicians, PhD students.
- A variety of speakers from the UK and international. Please refer to booking link.