- 15:00 - 02/06/2021 to 17:00 - 02/06/2021
- London, N1 1BY, United Kingdom
A high quality update in diagnostic gastrointestinal pathology delivered by a group of top European and North American experts in the field.
The event comprises three easily accessible webinars each consisting of four live lectures. The emphasis is on diagnostic work, and there is discussion of research and new techniques where relevant.
TOPICS COVERED & SPEAKERS
- Introduction, Roger Feakins, UK
- Mesenchymal tumours of the GI tract, Elizabeth Montgomery, USA
- Pancreatic biopsies: the basics, Irene Esposito, Germany
- New and unconventional types of GI dysplasia, Greg Lauwers, USA
- Inflammatory bowel disease pathology: can we improve? Roger Feakins, UK
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The event is particularly suitable for GI pathologists, anyone else who reports the speciality, and senior trainees, but everyone is welcome to register.
For more information, please contact:email@example.com