- 19:00 - 02/11/2020 to 19:45 - 02/11/2020
- Online, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Join us for this special event to launch National Pathology Week 2020 and hear from our President and President-elect.
This unique online event offers the chance for RCPath members, Foundation doctors, undergraduate and postgraduate students, and anyone with an interest in pathology, to hear our President, Professor Jo Martin and our President-elect Dr Mike Osborn 'in conversation' about their careers, and their thoughts on what 'pathology at the heart of healthcare' means to them. Our host for the evening, Medical Microbiology Consultant, Dr Nicola Hardman, will lead the discussions. Nicola will also share questions from attendees with Professor Martin and Dr Osborn.
Enjoy this special National Pathology Week launch event from the comfort of your own home.
- This event aims to bring the pathology community ‘together’ online at the start of National Pathology Week 2020
- Attendees will enjoy hearing interactive conversations between the President and the President-elect, as well as have the chance to ask them questions about their careers and work
- They’ll also hear about other online events taking place during National Pathology week 2020.