- 09:25 - 20/07/2023 to 17:00 - 20/07/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
The Masterclass aims to improve the provision of routine breast pathology. It leans towards the practical diagnostic histopathology of breast disease with a special emphasis on areas which pose diagnostic difficulties.
- Fibroepithelial lesions of the breast
- Papillary lesions of the breast
- IHC in breast pathology and pitfalls
- Quality Assurance in breast pathology: identifying challenging lesions
- Areas of litigation in breast pathology and UK Breast EQA experience
- Pragmatic approaches to breast specimen cut-up
- Microscopy workshops & approaches to diagnosis: digital slides will be available online before the masterclass.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The masterclass is an ideal event for practising pathologists, pathology fellows and trainees.
- Professor Ian Ellis (Nottingham)
- Professor Puay Hoon Tan (Singapore)
- Dr Andrew Lee (Nottingham)
- Professor Emad Rakha (Nottingham)
- Professor Abeer Shaaban (Birmingham)
- Professor Elena Provenzano (Cambridge)
For more information, please contact: [email protected]