- 15:00 - 27/01/2023 to 16:00 - 27/01/2023
- Virtual event
The National Pathology Imaging Co-Operative (NPIC) is excited to present the 6th in our series of free webinars. This month, the focus is on the NPIC multi-scanner scanning facility, and remote reporting of digital pathology slides.
- Learn Strategies for risk assessing home reporting of digital slides.
- Learn about NPIC’s unique multi-scanner digital pathology testbed for artificial intelligence development and evaluation.
- Get practical tips and advice and pose your questions to our speakers and chair!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for pathologists, biomedical scientists, informatics and IT professionals, managers and industry representatives.
- Dr Bethany Williams, NPIC Education and Training Lead
- Dr Matthew Humphries, NPIC Research Operations Manager
For more information, please contact: [email protected]t