- 15:00 - 31/03/2023 to 16:00 - 31/03/2023
- Virtual event, Please note that the organiser has 8 events throughout the year (since 2022) and was offered to pay £300 for all eight.
The National Pathology Imaging Co-Operative (NPIC) is excited to present the final webinar in our 8 part series.
In the final instalment of our webinar series session Programme Director Darren Treanor will discuss the key opportunities, challenges and achievements of the National Pathology Imaging Co-Operative, after which there will be an extra-long "ask us anything" session where you can pose all your questions on digital pathology technology, deployment, research and education, or propose topics for discussion by our expert panel.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Biomedical scientists
- Informatics and IT professionals
- Industry representatives
- Dr Bethany Williams, NPIC Education and Training Lead
- Dr Darren Treanor, NPIC programme director
- Dr Dal Bansal, NPIC operations director
- Mr Ian Mason, Programme manager for NPIC digital deployment
For more information, please contact, Bethany Williams: [email protected]