- 10:00 - 09/11/2019 to 16:00 - 09/11/2019
- Copthorne Hotel, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3RT, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
National recruitment event for pathology specialties in Newcastle, organised by HEE, RCPath and HEE.
The event will include
- a key note talk by Prof Jo Martin, President of RCPath
- An Interactive 'Pathology Battle'
- Application and interview advice
- A poster competition with prize sponsored by ACP
- The chance to meet trainees and consultants across all Laboratory Medicine specialties
This is a chance to learn more about life as a pathologist and using laboratory medicine to solve clinical cases. You will also gain:
- Advice and support on arranging tasters
- Practical advice on applying for specialty training
- A chance to present a project relevant to lab medicine and win a prize
- Evidence for commitment to specialty