- 08:00 - 09/09/2019 to 17:00 - 12/09/2019
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals, NHS Trust, Nightingale House, Whiston Hospital , Warrington Road , Merseyside , L35 5DR , United Kingdom (Great Britain)
The purpose of the program is to equip the learner with an in-depth understanding of laboratory processes, how it relates to laboratory performance, identify performance problems and propose corrective actions. The Power of Process Champion program addresses the following knowledge areas: • Linking laboratory strategy with the performance of operations • Collect laboratory performance data and map processes using Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) • Identification of improvement opportunities and solutions
Program duration is 4 Days and is classroom-based
- The performance innovation cycle
- Laboratory process mapping
- Introduction to modeling and simulation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Any laboratory professional who contributes to the performance of the laboratory
- Medical lab scientists
- Clinical lab scientists
- Lab technicians
- Lab managers
- Quality assurance managers
- QC officers
- Performance improvement specialists
Requisites to earn the certificate:
Individuals will receive a certificate on successful completion of a summative assessment at the end of the program.
Must be proficient in using a computer and MS Office.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org