- 17:00 - 12/01/2022 to 18:00 - 12/01/2022
- United Kingdom
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on Surgical site infection and participate via live polls.
The panel will answer questions sent in advance for the first 40 minutes, followed by live questions for the remaining 20 minutes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone with an interest in SSI
- Lillian Chiwera, Infection Control Surveillance Team Leader, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Jon Otter, Director of Infection Prevention and Control at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Giovanni Satta, Consultant in Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University College Hospitals London NHS Foundation Trust
- Peter Wilson, Consultant Microbiologist, University College London Hospitals
- Chair: Jincy Jerry, Assistant Director of Nursing in Infection Prevention & Control at Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. Member of HIS Professional Development Committee.