- 09:00 - 29/09/2022 to 17:00 - 29/09/2022
- The Castle Hotel, Castle Green, Taunton, TA1 1NF, United Kingdom
This meeting will cover a wide range of topics in haemostasis and thrombosis and will provide Southwest HCPs with a useful opportunity to share latest data and keep up to date with current best practice.
- Review of recent data on use of DOACs in CAT
- Bleeding Disorders
- Managing unusual site thrombosis
- COVID related thrombosis
- Therapeutic novel approaches to haemophilia
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for consultants, trainees, CNS in lymphoma, pharmacists and scientists working in this disease area.
- Dr Raza Alikhan, Cardiff
- Susie Gage, Lead Paedriatric Pharmacist ,Bristol
- Dr Amy Knott, Bristol
- Dr Charlotte Bradbury, Bristol
- Dr Mark Robinson, Cambridge
For more information, please contact Laura Smith: [email protected]