- 10:00 - 12/03/2020 to 18:00 - 13/03/2020
- TOLIP hotel, Cornish Avenue, Roushdy , Alexandria, 31211, Egypt
This event aims at providing a systematic review of liver and GIT neoplastic lesions including the most recent updates.
- Plenary lectures will be given by top experts in the field of liver and GIT tumors, each in their area of interest.
- Emphasis will be placed on the recognition of preneoplastic lesions at each site with possible differential diagnoses.
- The use of immunihistochemical markers as an aid in the process of accurate diagnosis will be discussed.
- The use of immunohistochemical markers in prognostication and as an aid to guiding management decisions will also be highlighted.
- Focus will be made also on the use of ancillary techniques especially immunohistochemistry in the accuracy of diagnosis and management of these cases.
- Targeted therapy for liver and GIT tumors will also be discussed as well as the role of the pathologist in aiding these treatment decisions will be clarified.
- The chance for junior pathologists to present their research is offered as well .
- Top experts will deliver these sessions including representative slide discussions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This event is aimed at certified pathologists as a refresher session.
- Junior pathologists will gain measurable insights into the field of GIT and liver tumor pathology as the training session is provided by experts.
- Professor Alexander Quaas is Vice Director of Pathology at the University of Cologne, Germany.
- Dr. Mina Komuta is Director of the Division of Pathology at the University Clinics Saint Luc, Brussels, Belgium.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com