- 09:50 - 23/03/2023 to 15:00 - 24/03/2023
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Nicolson Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9DW, United Kingdom
This meeting acts both as a forum for clinical education and discussion and to represent eye pathology as a specialist area of practice.
- A series of clinico-pathological case presentations (both human and veterinary)
- Scientific research presentations
- National Ophthalmic Pathology EQA discussion
- Business meeting of British Association for Ophthalmic Pathology (BAOP)
- Each session of presentations is followed by discussion to enhance the understanding of the ophthalmic topic to aid the learning of the essential clinical and pathological elements related to the topics.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant ophthalmic pathologists
- General pathologists
- Trainees with special interest in ophthalmic pathology
- Clinical ophthalmologists (Consultants, Associated specialists, staff grades and trainees) with interest in ophthalmic pathology
- Veterinary pathologists with special interest in ophthalmic pathology
- Biomedical scientists
- Research fellows interested in ophthalmic pathology
- Dr Hibba Quhill (Consultant Ocular Oncologist, Sheffield)
- Dr Roly Megaw (Clinical Lecturer & Honorary Consultant Ophthalmologist, Edinburgh)
- Professor Mandeep Sagoo (Professor of Ophthalmology and Ocular Oncology, London)
- Dr Fay Newton (Post-doctoral Researcher, Megaw Lab, Edinburgh)
- Mr Adam Meeney (Specialist Scientific Lead, Sheffield)
- Dr Caroline Thaung (Consultant Ophthalmic Pathologist, London)
- Dr Hardeep Singh Mudhar (Consultant Ophthalmic Pathologist, Sheffield)
- Linda Nguyen (PhD Student, Megaw Lab, Edinburgh)
- Dr Timothy Beckman (Ocular Oncology and Oculoplastic Fellow, Glasgow)
- Dr Jonathan Nairn (Trainee Ophthalmologist, Glasgow)
- Dr Vanessa Otti (FY1, Honorary Research Fellow, London), and more.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]