- 12:00 - 04/07/2022 to 11:59 - 05/07/2022
- United Kingdom
The British Society for Dermatopathology's 9th Annual Virtual Self-Assessment Course is an Exam Special: see 40 digitised cases selected as suitable cases for The RCPath Diploma in Dermatopathology, the American Board Exam, The FRCPath part 2 or the Dermatology SCE exam.
The cases and MCQs are available to view now via this link: https://www.virtualpathology.leeds.ac.uk/bsd/. For registered participants there will be detailed online video commentaries provided by our speakers for each case, available from July 4th midday. The videos will remain online throughout July,
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Dr Ahmed Basiouni (Royal United Hospitals Bath)
- Dr Asok Biswas (Western General Hospital, Edinburgh)
- Dr Eduardo Calonje (St.John’s Institute of Dermatology, London)
- Dr Paul Craig (Cheltenham Hospitals)
- Dr Ruth Green (Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust)