Hallam Conference Centre, 44 Hallam Street, London W1W 6JJ
We are delighted introduce Professor David Steensma, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute who will lead an interactive session titled Molecular diagnostics in MDS – who, when and how?
Terry Hamblin Memorial Lecture
Alternatives to transfusion in low-risk MDS
Professor David Bowen, Leeds
Other topics include
- Towards optimal transfusion care in MDS
- Thrombomimetic agents in MDS and aplastic anaemia
- Familial MDS & AML; more common than you think?
- The Oxford service and experience
- The Salisbury service and audit
- Case Study
For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org