- 09:15 - 12/06/2023 to 15:45 - 12/06/2023
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa, 24 26 Newport Road, Cardiff , CF24 0DD, United Kingdom
The Infection Prevention Society (IPS) Welsh Branch Conference is taking place at the Mercure Cardiff Holland House hotel.
- Infection prevention is everybody’s business and this in person one-day event supports the ongoing education requirement of our staff.
- The branch officers when reviewing the agenda for this day took an opportunity to review changes in Wales around the Quality Act, Governance, Infection reduction programme and the language we talk to promote collaborative working to aid patient safety.
- We anticipate a strong delegate profile following last years feedback from a mixture of disciplines from Primary and Secondary Care.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Infection prevention practitioners
- Tissue viability nurses
- Critical care nurses
- Continence nurses
- Domestic managers
- Gareth Thomas
- Mark Madams
- Mari Morgan
- Tracey Gauci
- Jon Otter
- Carolyn Joyce
- Professor Jean-Yves Maillard
- Paula Stephens
- Anna Jackson
For more information, please contact: [email protected]