- 17:00 - 23/09/2020 to 18:00 - 23/09/2020
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to ask our expert panel questions on winter planning for COVID-19 and participate via live polls.
Winter planning for COVID-19 and participate via live polls.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is open to members of infection societies.
- Carole Fry, IPC Lead, Public Health England
- Mark Gilchrist, Consultant pharmacist for infection, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Stephen Kidd, Clinical Scientist in Medical Microbiology, Molecular Diagnostics/POCT lead in Microbiology & Honorary Scientific Advisor at Vitamica Ltd, Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Luke Moore, Consultant Infectious Diseases and Clinical Microbiology, Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust
Chair: Jincy Jerry, Assistant Director of Nursing in Infection Prevention & Control at Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. Member of HIS Professional Development Committee.