RCPath/IBMS Histopathology Reporting Conjoint Board
The Histopathology Reporting Conjoint Board is established between The Royal College of Pathologists and the Institute of Biomedical Sciences.
Administration of the Conjoint Board is undertaken by the IBMS but the Chair rotates between the College and the IBMS. The Conjoint Board reports to the Councils of both organisations (via the Cellular Pathology SAC for the College).
Chair: Dr Gerry Van Schalkwyk (RCPath)
- Dr Bryan Green - (RCPath)
- Professor Roger Hunt - (RCPath)
- Dr Akhtar Husain - (RCPath)
- Dr Angus McGregor - (RCPath)
- Andy Usher - (Deputy Chair)
- Dr Guy Orchard - (IBMS)
- Dr Jo Horne - (IBMS)
- Mr Patrick Kumah - (IBMS)
- Mr David Muskett - (IBMS)