Our workforce survey asks for information on the laboratory workload and on the consultant-level medical and scientific staffing in your department. It's easy to complete, and the information we gather is of huge benefit to the College, helping us to safeguard the future of haematology and transfusion medicine.
How to participate
- Read the list of questions before starting, so you can prepare the information you need.
- Visit the workforce survey and complete it online.
- Contact Reshma Patel, Workforce Co-ordinator at: email@example.com with any questions
If your department has not been contacted by us, please contact us to ask the reason.
Why is this important?
- We seek this information to provide an accurate picture to government to influence and lobby policy-makers and parliamentarians on your behalf.
- The survey results provide us with a comprehensive snapshot of the UK medical and scientific laboratory haematology and transfusion medicine workforce .
- We also need to obtain a realistic idea of the number of vacant posts.
Thank you for your help with this important work.