- 08:00 - 07/12/2023 to 15:55 - 08/12/2023
- The Intercontinental London Hotel-The O2, 1 Waterview Drive, Greenwich Peninsula, London , SE10 0TW, United Kingdom
Utilising AI & Digital Pathology to advance pathology practice, enable enhanced patient care and further drug discovery.
- The meeting is two days and comprises 3 tracks covering Digital Pathology – Implementation, Strategy, Technology & Applications, AI for Imaging and Digital Image Analysis, Computational Pathology and AI, Pharma/Biotech Case Studies.
- Learn how tools such as digital imaging, advanced artificial intelligence algorithms, and computer-aided diagnostic techniques are augmenting and empowering diagnostic pathology.
- Debate the role of AI and digital Pathology in the pharmaceutical Industry.
- Discover how the NHS deployed AI on a clinical scale never seen before.
- Hear about the “DISSCOvery” platform, an integrated, modular computational pipeline for the end-to-end analysis of multiplexed images.
- Explore real-world lessons from those that have implemented Digital Pathology in their labs.
- Learn about the use of telecytopathology as a point-of-care test at a same-day breast assessment clinic.
- Panel Discussion, Roundtables & Workshops.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All pathologists in clinical practice, pharma and research.
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Darren Treanor
- Anil Parwani
- Tuomas Mirtti
- Andrew White
- Radha Krishnan
- Francesco Ciompi
- Giovanni Lujan
There are approximately 70 speakers.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]