- 10:00 - 24/01/2020 to 16:30 - 24/01/2020
- Manchester Conference Centre, 78 Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 3BB, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Workshop in infectious disease with a mixture of difficult and challenging cases drawn from real life, all presented by experts using interactive keypad voting throughout.
- Ethics & law
- Drug-drug interactions in complex cases
- Bone & renal complications
- GUM & HIV patients
- TB in HIV
- Tropical case with eosinophilia
- Complex co-infections, IRIS
- Adolescent patients
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Suitable for consultants and trainees from all specialities who look after people with HIV.
- Professor Rob Miller, London
- Dr Nick Beeching, Liverpool
- Dr Mas Chaponda, Liverpool
- Professor Anna Maria Geretti, Liverpool
- Professor Matt Philips, Cumbria
- Dr Margaret Kingston, Manchester
- Dr Angela Obasi, Liverpool
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org