- 16:00 - 08/10/2020 to 16:30 - 09/10/2020
Sessions will cover the management of older (and younger) adults with AML, emerging drug and antibody targeted therapies, genomics in diagnosis and management, novel therapeutic strategies in relapsed AML, the David Grimwade memorial lecture and a transplant roundtable (presented cases with panel discussion).
- 25 years of UK AML Trials - what have we learned
- Updates on AML 18, AML 19, AML 20, LI1 and Evolve
- Transplant Trials
- MRD Update and cases
- Genomics in the diagnosis and management of AML in 2020
- Novel therapeutic strategies in relapsed AML
- and much more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professor Alan Burnett
- Professor Asim Khwaja
- Professor Andrew Wei, Australia
- Professor Brian Huntly
- Professor Charles Craddock
- Dr Eleni Tholouli
- Dr Erin Hurst
- Ms Kirsty Halliwell
- Dr Mike Dennis
- Professor Naval Daver, USA
- and many more.
In the afternoon, the masterclasses will be based on management of relapsed AML and nursing and the day will end with a debate: DA is still the standard induction therapy for all fit AML patients in the UK.
For more information, please contact: Hartley Taylor Ltd, email@example.com