- 17:55 - 01/02/2023 to 20:30 - 01/02/2023
- Engineers House, The Promenade, Clifton Down, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 3NB, United Kingdom
The third in the series of our hybrid evening workshops for AML, delegates will have the choice of attending in person or virtually.
The evening will combine case presentations with high calibre lectures and discussion to provide an update in the management AML.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone working in the field of AML
- Dr Christoph Rollig, Dresden
- Dr Tom Coats, Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
- Dr Deepak Mannari, Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton
- Dr Adam Rye, Gloucestershire Hospitals
- Prof Steve Knapper, Dr Caroline Alvares, Dr Jonathan Kell, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff
- Dr Katharine Hodby, University Hospitals Bristol
- Dr Patrick Medd, University Hospitals Plymouth
We are delighted that Dr Christoph Rollig from Dresden will be presenting at this event.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]