- 09:30 - 19/05/2022 to 16:25 - 19/05/2022
- BMA House, Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9JP, United Kingdom
This event which will celebrate the achievements of the Society and the JHI, and act as a platform for healthcare and research professionals to engage with experts.
The programme includes presentations from speakers who will review the last 40 years, and consider the future challenges of healthcare-associated infections.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Aimed at healthcare and research professionals.
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Martin Kiernan, University of West London
- Professor Cath Noakes, University of Leeds
- Professor Thomas Rogers, Trinity College Dublin
- Professor Mark Wilcox, Leeds Teaching Hospitals
- Dr Elaine Cloutman-Green, Great Ormond Street Hospital and University College London
For more information, please contact: [email protected]