- 09:10 - 25/01/2022 to 16:00 - 26/01/2022
- The Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0AE, United Kingdom
Embracing complexity in Modern Pathology
- Plenary oral presentations
- Poster presentations
- Named lecture.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant and trainee pathologists
- Undergraduate medical students
- Other allied health professionals.
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Darren Treanor, Leeds
- Lucinda Winter, Oxford
- Sarah Coupland, Liverpool
- Clair Evans, Glasgow
- Simon Deacon, Nottingham
Blended event (Live presentations on site with live streaming for online delegates).
For more information, please contact: email@example.com